Ads

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Alien Versus Predator 2

A sequel to the first one, Alien and Predators fell flat on the fighting scenes and the human relationships though I know the first and second movie was about the aliens and predators and both of them were trying to hog the limelights.

Previously, when I heard about the movie, Alien versus predator, I knew that the movie was going to flop. It was such a corny title and it's two unknown beings battling each other. It's going to be a boring movie and I didn't want to watch the movie.

But my friends dragged me along to watch it and my opinions changed. There were still humans and human relationships involved in the movie thus making the movie less boring.

The human had to choose which side they wanted to be on; the aliens or the predators. Of course being the intelligent human, they would side with the predators.


Years later, they come up with a sequel to the first one. I thought, okay, maybe, it's a not bad movie and it's going to be even better than the first one but I was wrong.

It's like the aliens eating and killing everyone they cross path with like the one in the photo below.


And the aliens' population grew on this little planet called Earth. They manifested.

They mated. And more and more of them popped out.

The fighting scenes between the aliens and predators fell flat. The fights weren't as intensed as the first movie.

And how silly of the predators to only sent out ONE predator to defeat all the aliens. I mean, come on, with maybe 40 to 50 aliens invading the country, can only one predator stop them?


Though the predator had all the weapons and ammos, the aliens should have killed him already when they were fighting because he was supposedly to be outnumbered!

I give this movie, 2.5 / 5.

No comments:

Post a Comment