Ads

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Renewal / Love Day; My Confessions

Today is renewal day / love day. Evoke your true emotions and express your love to your love ones. Today is the day. Express as much love to them because today is Love day. Write as much mushy stuffs in your blog.


What I meant by renewal day is today you will have to be more more loving to your girlfriends or boyfriends and renew your love for them, like renewing your vows. This action will make your love stronger for the other party.

I've decided to do something sweet for my baby. I thought, writing on a paper may seems too easy and insincere so I decided to write them on the tissue papers.

You may think, 'chey, like that only!' but it is not that easy. I tore 4 papers already just to write on them.







You are my angel.



The difficulties of writing on the tissue papers.

2 comments:

  1. woahh, that's so sweet of you. my boyfriend wrote a note on serviette and pass it to me before. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read ur blog. ur blog is interesting.

    ReplyDelete