Ads

Monday, January 14, 2008

The Outing To Terminate The Aliens

After work, I went to meet Eric, Joanne and Aileen for dinner and movie. I thought what better way of relieving stress by watching movie. It is definitely one of the stress reliever for me.

There are many types of stress.

Stress at work;

The demands of the job, the control staff have over how they do their work, the support they receive from colleagues and superiors, their relationships with colleagues, whether they understand their roles and responsibilities and how far the company consults staff over workplace changes.

But so far I am not really that stress at work. I am just frustrated that there are not many people walking past by my studio. My boss is good to me, I have no colleagues so thats not a need to build relationship with them and I understand my role and jobscope.


Aiyah, why ah? I told myself not to indulge in fast food already. Never mind, yesterday final.





I'm really happy to have known these three people. One, not bitchy. Two, not money grubber. Three, they are really far far far away and disconnected from the disturbing people. Anyway, we went to watch aliens versus predators 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment