Ads

Monday, January 28, 2008

The Wacky, Cool Boss

I have been working for 2 weeks already. It's amazing how time flies. I am super happy that I have a very understanding, cool boss. By far, he's the best superior.

The item below is selling like hotcakes. They are the 3 sets of cubes which cost $280. Of course, if you want to purchase them, e-mail me with your contact number so that I can contact you lar at issacritz@gmail.com .





I just love the cubes, I may be getting one for myself. Or hint hint, baby get for me leh, can? Haha!


Yesterday, I secretly took a photo of my boss.

He looks ridiculously young. I thought he was like 23 or something. But he's not.


I took another snapshot of him but cannot la. He was talking on the phone with his honey.



I have a very big face compared to my boss, Darryl.





After he left, I started my cam-whoring again.

No comments:

Post a Comment