Ads

Monday, October 29, 2007

Working Towards The New Me

I am working with what I have now. I am working with who I am with now. No more playing around. Don't expect to see me on friendster or irc anymore. Anyway, I'm too busy to do that nowadays.

I have a job which is keeping me busy from 9 to 7 in the evening and I will only be back home at 9 at night because of the travelling time; 1 hour. Then at night, I have to blog because it's become part of me.

And I have yet to unpack my stuffs yet.

Busy me does not allow myself to do stupid things.

Busy me decided to be a change me. I want to earnt more money for myself and my family and my love ones. I must work towards my goal. Lindsay Lohan is already recovering from her episodes. So will I.

But even when you recover from the episodes, people will still expect the same thing from you, people will still expect the same negativity coming out from you. So even when you are sparkling new, people will still think you of someone dusty and rusty.

Nevertheless, I'm working things out. I'm hanging out with the friends who won't lead me astray. I am sticking with friends who don't club so that they won't have an influence of me to club.

I am happy that I am 4 months sober and 3 months of not clubbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment