Ads

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Distanced From Love

I thought what a better way of telling my sadness for the past four days with a lyric I composed. I thought it would be a better way of telling than to write a whole chunk of what had happened.

I hold you tight, I get touched, I get discouraged.
I hold you tight again. I pull myself together. I get prim.
You know many faces of mine.
This road looks endless but surely has an end.
Only for once I like to stop on the way, I prepare a way to escape.
But it means nothing to me to do so alone, because you know?
There is nothing but love that is truly valuable.

So, I show myself only to you which no one in the world knows.
But I may still have some secret sides which you have never seen,
which no one in the word knows.

There are so many choices that I cant make any guesses.
Where I like to find my way at last but as we walk side by side,
expecting the same future, I feel nothing is true as your profile.

Because you know?
there is nothing but love that is valuable in the end.

So even if no one in the world knows me, I wish you alone to know me.
Yes, even if no one in the world knows us, we know each other.
So well,
So, I show myself,
only to you which no one in the world knows,
But i may still have some secret sides you have never seen which no one in the world knows.

1 comment:

  1. It's not very often that I find lyrics that resonate with my own feelings. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete