Ads

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Cedric's Crazy

The past few days, during my darkest hours, there were people who were concerned about me. I am happy that I still have such friends who will be there for me. I am thankful I have them.

I'm still feeling upset but everything's going to work out well soon.

I met up with Cedric near my place; Tiong Bahru Plaza to have dinner together. He's really wacky. Things that came out form his mouth didn't make the least sense at all but he's funny, really funny.

Afterwards, we went to the park and talked. I didn't really want to tell him what my problem was as I thought it was really neccessary.


Can you see in the above photo my hair color is darker? But I didn't really style my hair that day because I was in no mood to style my hair and I was going somewhere near my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment