Ads

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Adrianne Curry Fought With Tyra Banks

Did you all notice that for every season of America's Next Top Model, Adrianne Curry's photos aren't in the opening credits.

I knew something was wrong so today, I decided to check out what had happened.

"My God! I am so in shock over my blog getting so much press! I wonder if they all know that this is incredibly old news….that has been addressed before…and laid to rest?? Seriously, I only wrote about my experience with top model (for the 1,000th time) to ease those who kept asking. All I hear is how I bashed Tyra in my blog. I failed to hear anything about my defending her weight, and saying how beautiful she looks! Oh well, thats news.

Anyway, I just want to stress to you all that I am soooooo fuckin over ANTM, it’s not even funny! Everything I said in that blog is old fuckin news. I have moved on. I’m working, I’m married, and I’m happy as hell!

I know that some of you are saying Revlon claims they paid me. That may very well be true! If they did, then it is my former agent who is lying about the payment, and keeping it for themselves. I am flattered they called me a “spokeswoman”….I dont see how I ever was….but I am flattered. Either way, I could give a crap less. I am TIRED of trying to fight for that money. Revlon’s make-up makes me break out really bad anyway(I have overly sensitive skin, their eyeliner and lipstick is all I can use)). I like Nars, Dior, and Chanel…thank you!

So I’m asking everyone to just say “WHO CARES” right along with me! This whole thing was in the news right after Tyra questioned my decision to do The Surreal Life publicly……it got me sooo mad, especially knowing that I had no career whatsoever at that point….that I lashed out. On top of speaking my mind on what happend with the show…I said some really stupid things about her..I was upset and I lashed out. I have since apologized for the things I said that were off topic. I will never say sorry about not getting what I was told I would win.

So there…this story broke the news 2 years ago…and now everyone is running with it like it’s new. It isn’t, MOVE ON! I sure know I have!

EDITED NOTE:: I AM grateful for everything I DID get from that show…dont get me wrong

On a lighter note, I have a million things to do today….and I sooo dont want to do them! I have a meeting with my business manager at 1, my shrink at 2:30, a meeting with some agents at 5…and then BED! I’m so tired. I film a pilot this weekend, and afterwards I will be at the Playboy Mansions Mardi Gras party!"

Source; Adrianne's Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment