Ads

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Job Hunting

Previously I wrote in my blog that I have found a job that isn't too far away from Shenton Way. It was really a good job and I am going to start work soon. But from that day when I got the job to the day I will be working, it is really a long wait.

I've been rotting at home and blogging.

So today, I've decided to fasten the pace. I decided to meet up with Yan and Nana at eleven in the morning yesterday to accompany them for their job interviews.


Since I was out and they were going for job interviews, I might as well join them too to hunt for another job. I am tired of waiting. But I am giving up something so fabulous. a job that can catapult me to a managerial position.

Oh well, we have to take chances in life.



Nana, "Can I take a look? Can you pass me the papers?"

Harziyan, "Wait la bugger!"

At the end of the day, all three of us got a very good job. A well-paid job.

No comments:

Post a Comment