Ads

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Clubbing Days Are Over

I need the right people, I need the right friends to keep me grounded. Friends who club, and like to drink, I will try not to mix around with them that often. Because my primary objective is to stay away from those noisy places.

My second primary objective is not to drink and get drunk. Unless it's a birthday party or my birthday party, then a bit of drinking is okay. I mean as long as I don't get drunk. I want to be really grounded and stop my clubbing days.

I don't want to waste my life clubbing. I can listen to those songs in clubs at my very own home. I can create my own clubbing area at my very own home.

Or instead, I can start doing sports. That's a more healthy lifestyle.

Jeff's friend held his birthday party at St. James Powerstation but I was reluctant to go because I don't want to go clubbing and get myself addicted again.

Thankfully, Jeff was really really very understanding.

This is what I call a true friend, a true buddy.

I don't need people like you-know-who who always go to st. james or other places. Luckily he's no longer my friend. Phew.

No comments:

Post a Comment