Ads

Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Dining At Biefu (Japanese Restaurant)

I will definitely come back to the japanese restaurant because the service was excellent. The crew there were so, so polite. and the food there; fabulous. I want to come back again and I will definitely recommend this restaurant to my friends.

It is located at the basement of Suntec City. I don't know which tower lah!


Fabulous ambience.

It's kind of empty because we came when the restaurant was about to close.


I've been eating so much lately, I think I have grown fatter.



And Jeff more skinnier. Damn!


We ordered the hot and spicy ramen with chicken cutlet. Absolutely mouth-watering. I wanted to order the one with four star for spicy-ness but thankfully, I didn't because it was already so spicy.


I can't remember the dish name but it is delicious except for the wasabi.

And for desserts, we ordered ice-cream. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment