Ads

Sunday, October 21, 2007

When The Wind Blew Away The Rain

It's like so long ago. Photos of me with kent were taken so long ago, perhaps, a month ago, and finally now, I am uploading them to my laptop and blogger. I've been so busy with work these few days, I hardly met up with anyone.


The only people I see everyday are Yan and Nana. I am getting bored with them. No, I am just kidding.

Kent hor, super lor. You know why? Because there was a long queue at this famous stall at Wisma Atria but he manage to order and get the food within five minutes, which means, he cut the whole lot of them.


One of the few reasons were he charmed his way through.

And another because his mum is working as a cashier there. Hehe.

Then we went to starbucks and talked about everything. I was feeling sad at that time so I poured all my sorrows to him.

He's one of the very few whom I told 90 percent of the real me. Still, I need to conserve the other 10 per cent. I don't want people to know the full 100 per cent me.

Suprisingly, I saw my long lost friend. He was working at starbucks. The last time I saw him was four years ago.

Anyway, I like creams. I like to lick them good.

Kent just blew all my sadness away. Thank you Kent.

No comments:

Post a Comment