Ads

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Busy Bee; Making Money

Please forgive me people. I have been so busy for the past few days. I have to move my stuffs to my new house and unpack them. I have to rearrange the stuffs in my room.

And I have been busy making money.

I am currently a Sales Executive at IMC. I have to work every Monday to Saturday. It is really very tiring. The salary isn't attractive but at least I am bringing home a respectable amount of $1600.

I've been meeting up with my clients whom advertised on my blogs. For the past six days, I've chalked up to $450 but I kept spending on food and more food. I think I become fat liao.

And I am and will venture into a business one of my friends introduced.

I am also currently producing my own clothing line.

Busy, busy, busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment