Ads

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Day 4 at Work

I decided to let myself loose. I don't want people to think that I am an arrogant guy. So today, I make my rounds and start to know people. I started talking to them. I don't want to be just restricted to my own cubicle. That's just not right.

Oh did I mention, I have my own cubicle, table and chair. How cool is that?

I hardly put on a smile when I am in the office. It's either I am too busy making calls and checking my lists or to caught up in my own world. Either ways, I think I made a few think that I am an arrogant guy.

You can't blame me , I am also working and I want to earn more money. I need concentration.

I woke up really late yesterday, thus I had to rush my way to work. And I had the worst day by far. Because I had alot of 'rejected' deals. But at the end of the day, I managed to recoup my losses. It can cover my ass till Wednesday.

So meaning, I can afford to do nothing tomorrow at work.

I can afford to not do anything at work.

I can just watch Nana and Harziyan work. But I don't want to do so because I want to be the best. I want to earn as many deals as I can. I want to be at the top.

Yesterday proved one thing and that is not to be comfortable of what you already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment