Ads

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Scare

My friends and I had a small Halloween party at her house so we decided to wear costumes. Too bad, I didn't bring my camera else I would have taken lots of photos. It's really, really awesome to have a Halloween party at someone's house instead of at a club.

Nowadays, I don't club.

We went to her house and I dressed up as a count dracula. Then my friend, Celine, asked me a question, "Why did you have to dress up as a count dracula? Without costumes, you're already scary enough."

We laughed though maybe she's not kidding because she didn't really laugh, haha. Right.

Then one of my friends came without even dressing up so Celine decided to make him do a forfeit.

That friend of ours said, 'I don't have to dress up, I'm already scary enough like this. Can I go in now?"

Celine looked at him in astonishments. Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment