Ads

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Delayed Payments By Advertlets

I have e-mailed advertlets twice, which the first they replied to but till now my second e-mail has yet to be responded back.

My payments have been delayed. I was supposedly to get $200 for last month and $140 last two months but till now I have not get the cash or cheque from them yet.

I shall e-mail them again. Anyone knows of anyone working in advertlets? I'm a bit lost now, haha. When can the cheque be delivered to me? How many working days before the next cycle?

Ah, I'm happy that I am receiving my second advertisement from Nuffnang. The first was Chipster and now Nike.

I want my money! Give me more!

It seems that I am so money-minded nowadays. But I won't let money ruin my life and friendship.

2 comments:

  1. Hi,

    We do not delay payments without a good reason. Unfortunately, your account is currently under investigation for click fraud. We will release your payments once we have determined the extent of fraud.

    Also, we have also recorded only one cash out request from you so far, and it isn't the amount described. Do you have another account linked to a blog either than this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry mate. I'll let the Advertlets folks know. Will keep you inform.

    ReplyDelete