Ads

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Lindsay Lohan's Wins

Everyday is a working day for me and it's really very tiring. I just came back from work and finally now I have some free time to myself. I am a busy man. Grr. I am not getting enough sleep either and I am not updating my blog as often already.


I love my blog because it's part of me. When I did not update my blog, it felt like a part of me has died.


I always told myself that I should update but I am lazy.


Today, I manage to spare some time blogging and surfing the internet. I was googling for Lindsay Lohan again. She's just so perfect to me.



I searched for how many nominations and awards she has till date. I was elated to know that she has 12 wins and 16 nominations .

I love, love, love Lindsay Lohan!

News of her are dying down. I don't like that. People, what are you doing? Get more photos of hers! Write more stories of hers let it be good or bad!

Tsk, don't let Lindsay disappear.

After I googled her, I googled Hilary Duff's wins and nominations.

She has 8 wins and 20 nominations.

20 nominations? That's alot but that doesn't mean anything good. Because if you get nominated but not win in that category, you're as good as nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment