Ads

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Something Not To Smirk About

It's really funny to see how certain people try to aggrevate me, but I must say this again, I'm not flinching. Their motives for doing such things are to make me angry. And once I get angry, they will feel happier because they accomplished their missions.

But for love's sakes, I'm not going to even bother. Their such negative comments doesn't bother me at all.

Evil twin, "Then why you still writing this entry since you don't bother at all?"

I just don't want them to have that smirks on their faces, thinking that, "Oh yes, I am going to comment something bad on any of his entries, hoping that he will read even though I know he is not going to publish them."

Whenever I receive such comments, I just read the first few words and then delete them without even bothering to read the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment