Ads

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Everchanging; The Difference In Issac Ritz

I was reading my previous blog and I saw my last-time-look. I compared my looks four years ago to my now-looks.

When I was much younger, my hair was so horrendous. I style the fringe like the letter, 'M'. But all my friends commented that I looked hideous.

Afterwards, four years ago, I changed my hairstyle. I did not want to make my fringe into the letter, 'm' again. I flattened my hair.





My hair looked so messy when I flattened them. I look like a lost boy trying to find his mama. Maybe because my hair was black and long.

So I decided to cut it short and dye it red.

But I was so fair and my hair color didn't really suit my face.

But I decided to wait for my hair to grow long and see how I can work with it. It was a constant struggle for me to look good and it's always disheartening to know that I don't look that gorgeous looking.

A year later, after reading so many fashion magazines and books featuring different hairstyles, I decided to improve myself again.

Wa lah! I thought this photo was one of my best shots of myself. I like that look so much.

Then, it was time for me to go to school and I couldn't dye my hair. So it was back to black. But this time round, I wanted to create a new hairstyle for myself.

Spike them up!

Throughout the two years, I stayed with the spiked-up hairstyle.

Then it was time to shave my hair botak.

Stupid N.S. It's such a waste of my time.

But when I had my hair back, I tried to style them.


I didn't waste my time for the last few weeks in army. I decided to keep my hair long so that I can style them back again.


The above photo was taken 3 months ago. I simply love my hair.




Everyone wants a change for themselves. I am of no difference. I want to constantly improve myself.


And this is me today. I took these photos two hours ago.,P>


This is me now. I will still constantly improve myself for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment