Ads

Thursday, October 4, 2007

First Day Of Work

I am so tired but it was really fun at work today. I find it alittle hard to input information because different people are telling me different things. Oh well, I'll slowly learn.


Yan was really nervous that he forgot how to tie a tie.


Yan, "Stop filming la bugger! I already so stress enough!"


15 minutes later, he was still adjusting his tie.

Oh well, take my photo first then.

Nana was really excited. You can see her face like one lunatic woman.

We two looked so businessman. You know we could be mistaken as the managers of whichever company by the way we wore.

Everyone's smiling. I guess this job really did matter to us and it is very fortunate for us to be in the company we are working for.

We looked like two SIAO TA POR! Or should I say men in 'black'.

No comments:

Post a Comment