Ads

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Moving House Is Such A Dread

I was so so so so busy for the last few days, shifting my stuffs to my new house. And I have my very own wardrobe right now! Previously, I had to share my wardrobe with my sister.

Even though my present new house is smaller than the previous but it is really cosy and comfortable especially my sister's room. I just love her room. It's so so comfortable. It's small yet comfortable.

And I have many young neighbours. Finally, I can like mingle around with them. It's not like my previous hoome whereby there's only 4 units per floor. Now there is like more than 4 units per floor, multiracial.

I so love my new house.

I quit my previous job but a day later, I got another job as a sales executive. The manager is damn fierce when I went for training but when I was doing my job just now, he was much more relax with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment