Ads

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Seven Deadly Sins; Gluttony

Gluttony is an inordinate desire to consume more than that which one requires.

Do not demonstrate these values yourself. Suggest that the other person is succumbing to one or more of these values and they will likely head in the opposite direction.

Another approach is to play the Devil and encourage the other person to give in to these natural tendencies.

You can then either use this 'rule-breaking' as evidence that they can do things they previously would not consider. You can even use it then as a guilt lever, maybe even as a form of blackmail (this is far more common than may be supposed).


I have been eating alot for these past few days. I'm gaining weight like nobody's business. I didn't have any control to my habits of eating. I just eat eat eat and eat. I hate it because I am growing fat.

It's time to put a stop to it.

Gluttony shall end today.

No comments:

Post a Comment