Ads

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Nonsensical Issac

I've not been writing long entries and most of them don't make sense at all. But I still blog because it has become oneof my hobbies. And even though most of my entries don't make sense, I still will blog because that's what I was thinking at that particular moment.

I can't focus 24/7 on my blog already because I have alot of other commitments. I promise myself that I will write something long next week and to regards of the competition, it's still ongoing. I am still choosing. Relax ya!

I told my friends to write blogs but a few of them didn't know what a blog is.

By now you must have heard of weblogs. These online journals and diaries, more commonly known as blogs, have become harder to define in recent years.

Technically, a blog is a series of posts arranged in chronological order. Most agree, however, they're an important form of expression. Though many modern blogs are personal observances updated on a regular basis, the earliest blogs weren't rants or observances.

They were lists of links maintained by a handful of tech savvy individuals. It wasn't until the late 1990's that blogging evolved into what we see today.

No comments:

Post a Comment