Ads

Friday, October 12, 2007

Day 7 At Work

I didn't really style my hair because I was alittle late for work. Nana and Harziyan were also late. It was already a bad start for me at work. I was hoping that the bad luck won't affect me clinching any deals. I am a very superstitous guy.

While at work, Nana, without fail will always now and then touch-up her make-up. Of course ma, she must look pretty for the clients even though her clients can't really see her over the phone.

Hmm...


The lightings were bad.


Nana saw me taking photos of her and snatched the camera from me, 'NO!'

She took the camera and snapped photos of herself. How narcissistic.


At the end of the day, Harziyan and I clinched 5 deals while Nana was ahead of us by 1.



That was the first the three of us clinched so many deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment