Ads

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Distortions And Disgruntled

It is unbelievable to see how much hatred one can have and one can do to damage people's reputations. I am, of course, one of the many millions. I don't believe that nobody has hatred in them. Nobody will come up to me and say, 'hey, I hate you but I won't hurt you."

I have people who come and go in my life and these people, a few of them, just hate me to the core and would like to hurt me like a strangled chicken.
They can go to the extend of telling me that they will go all the way to my house and daunt me and a few of them just repeatedly bombard me on their blogs, in hoping to ruin my reputation or get my attention to hurt me.

I don't wish to address this issue because most of those haters of mine will be wanting me to do so. I just want to stand firm and say that I am the least affected. Nothing seems to faze me. Nothing can bring me down. Words, they are like double-edge swords.

I would not like to write this further and I shall move on to the next topic.

But before I do, I want to really really say this,

I'm backkkkk.... (In a high pitch voice)



Ah, finally I have moved house, to a new environment. I have quit the previous job and just in a short time, I got another job already. All happen so fast. New house. New job. What's next?

No comments:

Post a Comment