Ads

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Day 5 At Work

Yesterday, I woke up late and ended up stranded at Outram MRT station because I have forgotten to bring my wallet with me. I had $1.80 with me and I don't know how to get about with the little amount of cash.

I took a bus to Outram and realized that my card was already minus 79cents. I can't board a train already so I decided to buy a single trip card which actually cost $2.10.

Should I make a trip back home to get my wallet and go to work?

I looked at my watch and realized that I didn't have much time left. I felt so lost.

Then I went back to the bus stop and saw a bus that could bring me to my workplace.



It take 15 minutes to work to my workplace. The bus stopped and I alighted and I ran all the way to work. I cut down the 15 minutes to a mere 5 minutes because I ran all the way.

Luckily, I wasn't late.

At work yesterday, I managed to clinch another 6 deals, putting me at the top of the pack twice in a row.

Supposedly, I had 7 deals but I gave one of my deals to Nana.

I'm not sure if my every single one of my colleagues know my name but for sure I know that the numbers on the board will show who is at the top of the pack and my name is one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment