Ads

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Dinner Break

We only had 30 minutes dinner break which is actually quite short but luckily there was a nearby market.

As usual, I ordered fried oyster. How can someone like me who like oyster so much resist the temptation of buying fried oyster?

Apart from having to bring back home nearly 2k a month, I will also get commision if I manage to get clients.

It's a pretty big deal. It's the best deal ever.

We had 2 hours of training and then we were tossed into the sea with plenty of sharks.

Nana managed to clinch a deal for the first two hours. Upon knowing that, I got a little devastated but also because of that I was determined to get clients.


Within the next few hours, I constantly stayed alert and did all the neccesary stuffs to ensure that I did clinch several deals.

It paid off.

I clinched three deals yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment