Ads

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Unofficially The 3rd Reigning Mediacorp Queen

If she would have stayed alittle longer in show business, she will be the 3rd reigning mediacorp queen but she had to leave in 2006. She is a very elegant, sophisticated lady. To top up with that, her acting skill is great. Not top-notch yet, but still great.

What I mean by top-notch acting chomps are those from Ivy Lee and Huang Biren.

Love Concierge launched her to 3rd placng in mediacorp. The eight immortals soared her to a A-lister.

From a not-so-good-fashionista and ragged doll, she transformed into a beautiful swan.

She wrote books. She is a health freak. She has beautiful figure. She has everything. She is IT.



Every year at the Star Awards, I eagerly await its live telecast on TV. Don't get me wrong; I am neither a faithful Channel 8 devotee nor part of the screaming legions of fans that make their presence felt every year at the awards.



But still, I pay full attention to the glamorous affair, soaking up every moment of it.

Ever since Jacelyn quited, I didn't really bother watching.