Ads

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Colors Meets Monochrome

Everyone's life isn't that dull. Everyone has a colorful. You will definitely have an interesting event planned out for you everyday but its up to you to lead the event when it is being thrown at you.

Life can be very unpredictable. Even when you have your day planned out interestingly, it can get monochrome if you lead it wrongly.

I love colors. My life is interesting but sometimes it doesn't reflect that way in my blog. I don't have to divulge in all my personal informations on the blog. Though I know a blog is to suffice one's needs of rantings and rambles.

Blogging is still a hobby to me.

Let it be interesting or dull, it doesn't really neccessarily reflect 100 percent of what I am in real life. I don't mean that I lie in my blog. If I do, then what's the point of blogging? Like I say I dont divulge in really personal matters on the blog like I did anymore.

I can still splash colors over the monochrome background.