Ads

Monday, July 14, 2008

KFC's Drumstick Is Small

Let me take you back to a few days ago when I was having my lunch at Cineleisure's KFC. I ordered a two piece meal. One original and one cripsy. One thigh meat and one drumstick. Service was good and efficient but what I was displeased was the portion of the chicken.


Look at how small the drumstick is. It has shrunk. KFC's chickens used to be of a big portion. What happened?


Kent's palm is smaller than his face and the drumstick is even smaller than Kent's palm! This is abit upsetting.

Any KFC's staffs here? Else I'll send an email over to HQ.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous14.7.08

    camera trick? coz the chicken i ate are big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous14.7.08

    Kfc's standard has decereased over the years. Its no sdurprise to see their chicken getting smaller.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous14.7.08

    KFC here is still ok ! Havent come singapore yet . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chicken is freaking small for heaven's sake. They ought to do something about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was not happy . NOT HAPPY!

    ReplyDelete