Ads

Monday, July 21, 2008

Dwindling

I'm not getting enough advertisements to support me financially, ... SOBS! Boohoohoo! How? I have the cravings for shopping and it hurts my holes badly. Yes, whichever holes there are, they are just hurting me so badly.

Dwindling...


Remember this entry?

http://issacritz.blogspot.com/2007/07/traffics.html


I'm not proud of the entries linking to that particular post but it sure generated alot of traffics.

I used to be so into blog traffics. You know, those were the days. I have to admit I still love those days. But I am not any traffic whore.

So I'll just leave it to that.

Now, its only for my eyes and a few of my close friends. I'm not saying others can't read what I write but I wouldn't be that open to everyone already.

That entry was like in July 07. Its been a year already.


So do your mathematics if you want to know what's my blog traffic now.

And no, this isn't a post to show how cocky I am. This is to tell you I am NOT A BLOG TRAFFIC WHORE ANYMORE.