Ads

Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Hurling Messages

I was reading a book, "How to kill someone in 4 hours" and abruptly, I was interrupted by a sms. I was wondering who could it be since it was a new number and I only had given out to my othr half and my family members.

"Hey, Grace here. Do you know anyone who had problems with their parents when they converted to Christianity? How did they deal with it? Could you pass them my number so that I could speak to them? Thanks!"

My mind went completely blank for that moment. I was like, "WHAT?"

I clicked the reply button and wanted to send out a message immediately saying that I did not know of any Grace but NO! I decided to reply with another message. I was feeling devilish at that point of time and decided to prank her abit.

I replied, "No, I do not have any friends who converted to Christianity. They became wiccans, pagans and witches. They embrace magic. They will be finding you really soon. They are going to put a hex on you. Beware Grace!"

No reply from her.

I was giggling and then I stopped.

A few days later, she messaged me again, "Arcane work question ahead! Do you know any Singaporeans working in NYC who got laid off from financial industry jobs? Can I talk to them? Thanks so much! Sorry for the trouble!"

I was like, not again. I want peace.

I replied, "No, you don't have to know them. They are happy getting laid off."

A few minutes later, she replied me back, "They like to get laid off?"

I rolled my eyes and stopped messaging her.