Ads

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Aloysius Wants Me To Do This Quiz

Name 20 people whom you can think right now. Don't read the question till you've baned the 20 people. At the end choose 5 people to do the survey.

01) Shan
02) Cindy
03) Melvin
04) Aloysius
05) Kent
06) Hui Min
07) Nadz
08) Jaishree
09) Durka
10) Hui Ling
11) Ping Sheng
12) Herman
13) Junwei
14) Lionel
15) Yifang
16) Janet
17) Angela
18) Jessy
19) Andy
20) Benjamin

1) How did you meet 14?
He is my secondary school friends. He was skinny lame boy but now he is so muscular, his muscles going to burst anytime soon.

2) What would you do if you've never met 1?
I wouldn't know such an angel exist.

3) What if 9 and 20 dated?
That would not be possible because 20 is gay.

4) Will 16 and 17 date?
Both are straight. Janet has a boyfriend. Lesbianism; no - no.

5) Describe 3.
Funny, but quiet person.

6) Describe 7.
She's a very responsible girl who dictates her own life.

7) Do you know any of 12's family members?
I don't know 12's family member but I've seen them before on his blog.

8) What would you do if 18 confess that he/she likes you?
I will take a knife, -no- I won't stab myself- and stab her to death. She is a irritant.

9) Who is 9 going out with?
She's a Indian. She's currently dating bollywood, Sharman Khan. Pardon me for not spelling his name right or whatsoever.

10) When was the last time you talked to 13?
A few weeks ago when I was working at my previous working place. He was rather secretive with his jobscobe.

11) Who is 2's favorite band singer?
S.H.E. I think so. Because I don't know her well. She was just a random pick from my mind.

12) Would you ever date 4?
I have never treated him as a friend. I treat him as a brother. And no I am not avoiding the question.

13) Would you ever date 1?
She's an angel but no.

14) Is 19 single?
No, he's attached to 20.

15) Would you ever be in relationship with 11?
Wow, it will be really raunchy to see a lcp in a relationship with an officer. Queer.

16) School of 3?
Somewhere near Seng Kang? I don't know. I just knew him like 2 months ago.

17) Where does 6 lives?
Telok Blangah.

18) What is your favorite thing of 5?
He's a camwhore; his phone.

19) Have you ever seen 10 naked?
I think I just died.

I only will tag 2 people; Nadz and Kent.