Ads

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Men Like Them Big

Often, guys will ogle at other girls on the streets even when they are attached or courting. Guys often look at their beautiful faces, defined body or big breast. If you girls are flat, they would just look away and concentrate on their girlfriend.

If you don't have the boobs and the looks, then that's it.

They often say beauty lies within. I say its not true. Most of my guy friends whom I went out with will look at girls with big breast instead of those with smaller ones regardless if they're average looking or beautiful.


Photobucket

I just don't get why guys like larger breast.

I find it rather disturbing. Their cleavage will be spilling out of their dresses or tops.

I asked most of my guy friends and they responded,

"Good, because when we are 'making love', I can look at her breast or my 'thang' can be place somewhere else instead of that part if they don't want it."


Women were never designed to have figures like adolescent boys, donning androgynous attire, making statements about equality and indirectly expressing the fear of being labelled "feminine".

If women were designed to look like men, Mother Nature would have made the human race hermaphrodites who reproduced asexually.

If thin and shapeless is beautiful, why do so many women opt for breast enlargement? Yes, because most men prefer women to look like women, i.e. with a bit of meat on them.




And, far from being attractive to have a skinny body and huge breasts, it looks abnormal and unnatural. If you want large breasts, you need amply proportioned hips to balance the look, yet you never hear of women requesting hips enlargement.

What I prefer? - Hmm...