Ads

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Expressing Myself Better

Though I have two off days consecutively, I still don't have enough rest. It doesn't matter anyway. I just want to make the most of my time doing things I like, watching shows I adore and being with people whom I like and having someone to love and be love.

Its 4a.m. now and I ought to be sleeping already!

I blog for the sake of blogging. I blog to express my feelings. I blog about my feelings and what matter most is I blog for myself.

I want to click on my archives and see and go like, "Hey that's me in the past and that's how I was in the past."

I do write entries that are not relevant to me like the fashion posts and the entertainment posts and the videos and the strange quotes but still I will be going like, "Oh, that's the video I watched years ago. Oh! I like that actress? Why?"

And so on.

It's all about writing what I like to write and not write what others like to read.

I just changed my outlook of my blog; with a new template. It looks more organized. Now, what I need to change is my character.

I can be very stubborn at times especially when I am with my other half. So, I am going to have a control over that. Slowly, I am going to be a better person.

And I want to change my outlooks too. I don't want to be that bland Issac or dull Rizal. Geez, this may take quite a while.

Well, at least I have fulfilled two of my many wishes.

And when I mean by wishes it doesnt mean like, "Hell yeah, I got myself a pair of new briefs!" or "Previously, I wished that I had a black jeans and now I have it!"

My wishes are those of a big scale and there are many of those wishes. These wishes will fill the void in my life. These wishes will keep me going with my life. Else, I will be thinking, "What am I living for? What is the purpose of living?

I am now able to understand a bit more of myself.

If Jaishree reads this, she'll be amaze because this will be my first in many months that I actually write something from the bottom of my heart, expressing how I feel and what I want in life. Normally I don't because of privacy constraint.

But since I chose to reveal myself to all of you people, I shouldn't and musn't be afraid of expressing my personal thoughts and privacy to you.