Ads

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ra Ra Shesh Kem Ba

I took Sunday with a punch as I woke up pretty late. I had already planned to go J.B in the morning but since I woke up late, I've decided to get on with the day and still go J.B. I am leaving my house at 1.30.


I am belittling my energy because every single time I go to work, although I feel tired, I told them that I need to just like stop, and rest. But that was not the case as I was working like a bull. They saw how restless I was but I still managed to entertain everyone at the floor.


Sheesh, I just keeps on going and going and going and going. But they told me, I'm going to fall sick easily if I continue this way.

Its just a day of working tomorrow and I will be on off on Tuesday and Wednesday. Long rest days, but it will be tedious for me afterwards. Because I have to work 5 straight days before getting my off day for the next week.

I'm going to push myself ahead and do the best I can.