Ads

Saturday, July 19, 2008

No More Time

I am a busy guy, with constraint time on my hands. I am a working class now thus I don't blog that often.

*Thinks again*

I mean, I don't blog that effective anymore.

I am trying my best to squeeze time to meet my friends. Sometimes, if I miss the meetings with them, it's really hard to arrange for another one.

I'm not trying to make myself look noble, "Wah, he spares some time for his friends even when he is really busy."

No, that's not my point.


Photobucket


I just want you guys to know that it's very hard to arrange my off days to suit your daily schedule.

So I hope everyone can be alittle understanding.

To another topic, it's not even month's end and I am already so broke.

Broke because I bought alot of clothes, and unneccessary items totalling up to $1000 plus. And no, I am not going to touch any of my blogging's earnings yet. Else, I will be really broke.