Ads

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Kinokuniya Crazy

When boredom drives one nuts, he drags another and drives him insane too. But sometimes insanity doesn't really drives one crazy. It excites you like you having a great orgasm. Am I speaking sense to you or am I talking complete bull?

I don't know. What I know is that I went out with crazy Kent to have loads of fun.

We headed to Cineleisure and decided to have the chickens at KFC for lunch. At this rate, we're going to get fat together like Moses Lim.


Afterwards, we proceeded to Kinokuniya to view the books there.

I just don't understand why the dummies book come up with lots of teaching and techniques for unneccessary topics like facebook or ICQ.

Everywhere is a photoshoot for Kent and I.


And finally we decided to play a game; to find a book which best described what each of us were feeling at that point of time.


I chose this book because I was thinking of my baby and how I can seduce my baby when I meet up with my em`.

And Kent chose...

He unzipped his jacket, showed off his nipples and eventually attracted a few guys. They licked his nipples and they started doing raunchy things. Kinky.

No, that didn't really happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment