Ads

Thursday, July 24, 2008

To Forgive And Forget?

My best friend asked me this question.

If a friend has hurt you very deeply that you cannot feel love anymore but hatred for that person,

"Would you follow your mind and just move on with life because you're happier this way or would you follow your heart and forgive and try to bring back what is lost even though it may never be the same again."

And I responded, "We, Geminians have a fickle mind. So most of the time we don't follow our hearts. We follow what our minds say. If we follow our heart, we will always flip our answers and decisions till it gets complicated."

I have to agree with her. It will never be the same again.

I have a friend and she used to be close to me. She's the best friend I've ever had and we are friends for 13 years already.

Three years ago, something happened and we broke contact with each other and began to drift apart.

A year ago, I saw her and we apologized for what we did. But she and I were still angry and till now, I still cannot forget about the incident even though we have forgive each other.

I'm trying to set things right but somehow, it just doesn't seem to work.

That's why I gave that advice to my best friend.

Follow your mind. If your min says NO, it means NO.