Ads

Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Year Later...

I have decided to change my blog template with help from Kent. He designed this blog template of mine and tweaked my photos. Beautifully designed. Kudos to him. Nice right? I think its really fabulous.

But the sidebar is a bit messy so its up to me to prioritize them and align them correctly. For the moment, I can't do anything about the sidebar because I am encountering a problem with blogger. When I was tweaking my sidebars halfway just now, it totally lagged and I just shut off my laptop just like that.

When it was back on again and I logged in back to align the sidebar and when I pressed the save button, they gave me an error.

I tried to resolve it but to no avail. So I send an email to blogger to rectify the problem asap. IF you can't view my site properly, do drop me a note in my guestbook. So that I know who has problems and don't have.

I just cut my hair too.

Everything new! Cool!