Ads

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Stern Versus Gossip

I have a colleague who is strict to the tip of his shoes. If he wants his way, it will be his way throughout. But he's not fierce.

I have another colleague who every five minutes will speak ill of others. Yes, every five minutes. I am not exagerating on that. She goes to every one person and talks bad about the other and proceeds to another and talks back to another.

I would rather have a colleague who is strict to the tips of his shoes than having someone who gossips everyday, all day.

When I first started working, I thought she was a nice girl. She is indeed a nice girl but I think she acts like a gossiper.

Everything we do, she will come forward to us and asked, "Eh, why , why? Whay happen?"

I will always tell her what happened. But everytime I do, she will tell others.

So now, whatever happens, I will just keep my mouth shut!