Ads

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Losing Her Acting Quality

I am not sure but I don't think Zoe Tay acts that well anymore. Maybe because she does not have any great roles to shine anymore. She's 40. She's no getting any younger. It looks like she's not getting anymore great roles from Mediacorp.

Still, she photographs well in magazines. She looks fabulous! You go girl!

Now, I want to see more of Fann, though from the beginning I did emphasize that I prefer Zoe over her. I don't know. I am just being fickle-minded.

And they should stop giving roles to Felicia. Not that it's a bad thing to have many drama serials within a year but it will make people grow tired of her.

Fiona is gtting back her deliciously sparkling aura.

Dawn Yeoh still can't act for heaven's sake. Joanne Peh needs to tone down abit in front of the camera. Jessica is a natural.

Rui En, where are you?

Jeanette Aw, you are getting blah.

I wish Mediacorp can come up with some interesting plots and lines instead of the reused family-drama-serials-owning-fishball factory-nasi lemak's food chain-and-massage-businesses-with the-love-triangle-plot-save-the-damsel-in-distress kind of thing.