Ads

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Planning For My Baby

Since today will be my off day, I've decided to plan something for my baby. I'm going to jot down the plans here. Anyway, my baby will be working and by the tiome we meet, I don't think my baby have the time to read my blog or our blog.

So here's the plan.

If my baby knock off early, I thought of going to Changi Airport terminal 3 because my baby said that we have never been there before so it will be great if we go there one of these days when both of us are not working.

Then again, its too far from where we live so maybe, I have decided to scrap that off from today's itinerary.

I decided to go to Vivocity, walk around and shop afterwhich at 6plus in the evening, we shall watch the sunset together.

I chose vivocity because I won 30 dollars shopping vouchers for that particular mall.

So that's it. I hope my baby will appreciate what I did today.