Ads

Monday, July 14, 2008

J.B Exposure; City Square

Today, Eric and I decided to go to J.B. I wanted to go to other shopping malls but Eric said that we both would get lost easily without any guidance or knowledge of the place. I agreed with him and decided to shop at City Square, the nearest shopping mall to the causeway.











We ate at Mary Brown for lunch. I get full easily nowadays and I am not even follwoing my dieting plan. Shoots!

Then we walked around to see if we could buy anything from there.



Hours later, we decided to stop for desserts.






Sweet treats for our taste buds and stomachs!




We decided to watch a movie there. Hancock was our pick. Shaolin Girl isn't showing there. So frustrated. I really wanted to watch that show so so much. Is it over already? Or is it still showing?

How great it would be if I win RM 100,00. It was eight already and we wanted to take the train back home. We made all the neccessary stops before leaving that shopping mall.




Eric and I had starbucks coffee!











Wacky faces; inflated noses, weird pak jiao eyes!




Some bloody people just thought they could trifle with us. Can you imagine there are no seating numbers on our tickets and same to others and one has the audicity to ask us to move away from the seats we were sitting and even claiming that that was his seat?!
He's not worth my time.
We bought doughnuts!


The moment we arrived Singapore, we ate nasi lemak, maggie mee goreng and gado-gado!






I am definitely noy work RM 33.90!



Eric bought me a B.U.M wallet!
And he bought 2 comics for himself!