Ads

Monday, July 7, 2008

The Fainted Guy

I was on board a train yesterday morning to work and what caught my attention was the teenage guy who suddenly collapsed. I heard a loud thud followed by a few people surrounding the collapsed guy.

Busybodies. Lucky for the collapsed man, there was a nurse. She was like, "Make way! Move! I need to get to him." And I was like, "what the fuck?"

She was only 4 people away from the collapsed man but she acted as if she was a milestone away. But lucky for the man, she was there. She performed professionally; checking his pulse, feeling his forehead.

Applause for her. Boo to the busybodies.

Life is fragile. Learn to treasure it!

Did I tell you the guy just got up at the next station and shouted, "Hey, did I just fall asleep?"

No, I am not making this up. This incident did really happen.