Ads

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

First Day Of Dieting

Yesterday, I ate whatever I want; all my favorites and thats it. Today will be a new day. My weight is growing. Im currently standing at 71kg. Though it doesn't seem to show physically, my weight is constantly growing. I can't even fit into 4 of my jeans.

That's bad.

So when I wake up the next day, I am going to have the same food routine everyday.

Mineral water / coffee with 2 piece of breads / one apple in the morning.

Apples / salads in the afternoon.

2 piece of breads in the evening.

I've done this before when I was 20 to get from a weight of 69 to 61k.g and I will do it again. No worries, I'll be fine. I have to have my ideal weight of 58. Else, I can never complete this wish of mine.

Two people who are contantly and will be drilling me to eat will be my baby and mother.

Hope you two understand where I am coming from. I have to do this.