Ads

Friday, July 4, 2008

A Day With Eric

It was early in the morning, perhaps 10 in the morning, we had our traditional breakfast at a coffeeshop. We ordered coffee, toasted breads and eggs. Something simple but yet filling.






Then we went to Citylink and window-shopped for awhile before proceeding to Marina Square to watch the movie titled, "Get Smart".



An hour later, we settled at KFC for lunch as I had cravings for chickens.





I had like 25 percent off from the meal because a kind-hearted client of mine gave me the voucher for being a nice sales personnel to her.



After eating and movie, we proceeded to Seoul Garden at Bugis Junction for our dinner.



It has been a long time since I went to Seoul Garden.



Everytime I tried to cook, the oil will get into my way.



Most of the cooking was done by Eric.



I decided to make my own ice-kachang.

Afterwards, we continued with our shopping spree.



I just love the background.