Ads

Monday, July 21, 2008

Advertorial: Sunglass Hut

I am running out of sunglasses or should I say I don't have many to go by. One fine day, an angel came to my rescue and told me that I can get a branded sunglasses at a very reasonable price with $50 off!




Sounds nice right?


I thought it was too good to be true and I didn't really want to believe that angel.


That kind hearted angel handed me over 12 discount vouchers and she asked me to give to 12 lucky people.


How cool is that?


If you are interested to win the vouchers, simply email me at issacritz@gmail.com


What sunglasses you can purchase at sunglass hut?







Aplenty!







The sunglasses ranges from Ralph to Prada to Burberry and many more.


Offer valid on full priced sunglasses only. Minimum spend $200. Excludes Bulgari, Tiffany And Co, Oakley and Maui Jim. Valid for one sales transaction and is not redeemable for cash. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. Excludes lay-bys. Valid until 15 September 2008.