Ads

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

While Others Are Seeking...

While others are seeking, I have it all. I read Hakim's blog (http://bootifulsoup.blogspot.com/ ) and I read a line which everyone' yearning for too and that's love. While others have much easier time looking for love, the rest don't.

For the rest of their lives, they search and even when they don't search, they can't get. And many of us will be comforting them, telling them that they will find love one day.

I'm a very non-pretentious guy now. I speak my mind off but I deliver the words well this time round. I don't wish to comfort those who can't find because by doing so, I'm just going to raise their hopes of finding.

Not that Hakim is lacking the qualities of a gentleman or is he lacking the husband qualities but he's too enclosed in his own world. Hakim, you need to explore, mingle around with new people, feel the real world.

I'm been in and out of relationships alot of time. You know, many are labelling me 'Singapore's Lindsay Lohan." Why is that so you may ask? I've been hearing rumors about me being untrue, pretentious and unfaithful alot of times. What do they know about me?

They are just people whom I don't know making false accusations unless they know what they are talking about and that they have things to prove.

Why they label me as Singapore's Lindsay Lohan? They see me going out with different people every time. They see me at club. They see me getting drunk and wasted. I have so many rumors about me. I mingle around with celebrities. I am like everywhere; here and there.

That's what they say and see and thought about me.

I'm very fragile and when I am fragile, I need to be handle with care or I'll just break loose. You get what I mean? Now, I know who I am. I have a secret to tell. It's really weird being single again.

28 comments:

  1. Anonymous19.6.07

    It's good that you ar being yourself again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous19.6.07

    why u break up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous19.6.07

    nice color for your blog skin!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous19.6.07

    i enjoy reading ur blog..and aso very nice lay out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous19.6.07

    hey sac, wish u all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous19.6.07

    I guess you should stick to posting an entry each day and not so many at one shot. This way, we don't have a hard time trying to read so many of ur entries at one go and secondly, we can comment efficiently at your comment box.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous19.6.07

    love ur blog~!!!!!!!~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous19.6.07

    Hope your new you is a good thing

    -Sam-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous19.6.07

    So what? that's their opinion. To me, you are still my idol!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous19.6.07

    I enjoy reading Singaporean's blog. they give alittle quality and they talk in singlish. I mean it in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous19.6.07

    we'll be supporting you all the way.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous19.6.07

    This is crazy! I lurve you super duper bloggggggggg! hahahaa!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous19.6.07

    talking about the new ue! I prefer the old u!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous19.6.07

    Your blog has gone a long way. Still reading it~

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous19.6.07

    You look too far and at the wrong places honey...

    As you have yourself said before... its there... right in your own backyard!

    Dont just LOOK and not SEE at the same time.

    Be safe.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous19.6.07

    SOOo... you think you have it all eh?

    Good for you... Keep it up then.. >_>

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous19.6.07

    cool blog keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Anonymous19.6.07

    good job on ur blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Anonymous19.6.07

    It's self appraisal. You have it all? Let's see..

    ReplyDelete
  20. Anonymous19.6.07

    This blog is very commercialized.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous19.6.07

    Love u and the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous19.6.07

    you are getting mature by the day..

    ReplyDelete
  23. Anonymous19.6.07

    Keep smiling always as for there are many guardian angels guiding you :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous20.6.07

    This blog lives to his owner!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous20.6.07

    Never to think lowly of yourself. You're a good person!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Anonymous20.6.07

    weirdo vs even weirdo

    ReplyDelete
  27. Anonymous20.6.07

    Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anonymous21.6.07

    What a way to compare yourself with the another person whom you regard as inferior eh?

    Why not compare yourself to Bill Gates? NOW HE REALLY has it ALL... pfft

    ReplyDelete