Ads

Monday, June 25, 2007

May You Rest In Peace

My best friend who is studying at Australia has just passed away. No words can describe what I'm feeling now.

I've known her for 9 years and she's gone without saying goodbye!

My handphone rang and there I heard a familiar voice. It was Emilia's. My best friend's mum. Oh, in any case, my best friend's Emily.

I am now very heart-broken. It make me realize that I've been so rebellious. It make me realize that I don't really treasure people.

I need to start being a good boy and start treasuring those I love. I should start not hurting them already.

I, hereby announce that today, June 25, 6.50p.m, I shall treasure everyone around me, even my ex-best friends and enemies. There's no point in hating anyone.

I love you Emily. I apologize for not coming to see you for the last time. May you rest in peace.